Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
1) – MEANINGS: Raymond K Photography Limited means the business and its associated photographer/s.
THE CLIENT means you and any nominated assignees
LOCATION means your venue and reception venue
PHOTOGRAPHER means any photographer assigned under this contract by Raymond K Photography Limited
PRIMARY PHOTOGRAPHER means Raimondas Kazenas
THE PARTIES means Raymond K Photography Limited, any assigned Photographer under this agreement and you THE CLIENT
(2) – ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Raymond K Photography Limited and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is agreed and signed by all the relevant parties. Any document signed on behalf of Raymond K Photography Limited shall only be valid when signed by the Primary Photographer.
(3) – RESERVATION: Upon your signature or booking fee payment, Raymond K Photography Limited will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. The client is jointly and severally liable under this contract. For this reason, the booking fee is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the photo shoot cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, Fire, Strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at the time of signing the contract or at time of confirmed agreed bank transfer if it is not possible to sign at that time, the contract shall be signed as soon as is reasonably practicable thereafter. The booking fee is applied towards the contracted photography package. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the photography package described in the contract is due one week prior to the booked date.
(4) – CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for photography outlined in this contract before the booked day, the booking fee will be forfeited. Any additional monies paid in advance of expenses to Raymond K Photography Limited that has not yet been paid out shall be returned to the CLIENT, any expenses paid out will be forfeited and receipts for forfeited expenses shall be produced to the client. In the event THE CLIENT cancels the contract within one week prior to the booked date THE CLIENT is liable to pay 50% of the package price, In the event, THE CLIENT cancels the contract within two weeks prior to the booked date THE CLIENT is liable to pay 100% of the package price. In the event Raymond K Photography Limited is able to accommodate an alternative client for the date on this contract the full amount minus booking fee and expenses shall be returned.
(5) – PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the booked date in order to finalise the actual shooting times and locations.
(6) – EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. Raymond K Photography Limited and the photographer will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s).
(7) – COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Raymond K Photography Limited is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to Raymond K Photography Limited in writing. Raymond K Photography Limited recommends that THE CLIENT designate an “event guide” (see PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION above) to point out important individuals to the photographer, whom THE CLIENT wishes to include in informal or candid photographs.
(8) – SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of THE CLIENT in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. THE CLIENT and Raymond K Photography Limited agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the event start late due to any reason whatsoever, Raymond K Photography Limited will not be held liable for any photographs not taken and there is no guarantee that extra time will be permitted by Raymond K Photography Limited or its assigned Photographers unless agreed by both parties. Reasonable “give and take” additional time will be provided for.
(9) – HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the event official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT’S responsibility; Raymond K Photography Limited will offer technical recommendations only.
(10) – DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Raymond K Photography Limited are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Raymond K Photography Limited’s explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited or agreed copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
· The digital negatives and/or slides and prints are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives. · THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate Raymond K Photography Limited prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit.
· MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants Raymond K Photography Limited and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included both during an event shoot, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases Raymond K Photography Limited and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Raymond K Photography Limited may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display such as in Shopping Centres, Photography Books, Photography Instructional Books, Trade Displays, Studio Display, Television Advertising, Magazine Advertising and any other purpose thought proper by Raymond K Photography Limited. THE CLIENT also agrees that after the event date images may be used as a “sneak preview” for marketing purposes on social networking sites such as and not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
· EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that Raymond K Photography Limited and assigned Photographer will act as the sole and exclusive event photographer. Because of the fact that flashes from guest’s cameras may ruin shots taken by Raymond K Photography Limited and any Photographer assigned to this contract, THE CLIENT acknowledges that they are responsible for notifying all of their guests that guest photography is not permitted at any time while the professional photographer/s are in session. Raymond K Photography Limited suggests that a separate notice is placed in the invitations. The formal photography time is for the exclusive use of Raymond K Photography Limited to capture the formal event/business portraits. Because of time constraints and the need for subjects to pay full attention to the professional photographer, guest photography cannot be permitted. No other guest/photographer using professional equipment will be allowed by Raymond K Photography Limited at any time during the event. Expression Photography Limited reserves the right to stop any photographic services paid for and leave the function should any other person take photographs with any professional equipment – with the deposit being forfeited.
· GUEST COOPERATION: THE CLIENT is responsible for the conduct of their guests. THE CLIENT will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc.) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the photographer. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all the photography sessions as scheduled. THE CLIENT should share the photography schedule with other service providers to make sure that there is no conflict in times. In addition, events during the day should be planned to make the best use of time from all vendors.
Raymond K Photography Limited will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behaviour, nor will it share its time or compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times photos must be re-taken. If THE CLIENT is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their guests damages the equipment of the photographer, it will result in the early or immediate departure of the photographer. The client understands that in such event, no refunds will be granted and the Client will be fully liable for all damage caused to equipment, including the cost of repair or (where repair is not reasonably possible) replacement.
(11) – COMPLETION SCHEDULE: The printing process can only start once Raymond K Photography Limited receives the order list for the required images. Digital processing takes approximately 3 weeks. To retouch images takes 1-5 days weeks, enlargements 3-4 weeks or possibly longer when laboratory and bindery schedules are heavy.
(12) – PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that 50% deposit is required at the time of contract (unless otherwise agreed between parties) acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due one week prior to THE CLIENTS booked date.
(13) – FINAL DELIVERY: Raymond K Photography Limited will deliver the prints or digital files and any additional material once printing is completed. Raymond K Photography Limited will also deliver a dropbox link with the high-resolution negatives of all selected images as defined within the CLIENT’s chosen package. High-resolution prints of these images can be ordered from Raymond K Photography Limited at the specified tariffs.
(14) – METHOD OF REMUNERATION: Payment may be made by Bank Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card. There will be an administration charge of 3% of the overall cost for Credit Cards. Bank Transfer: Account Number: 05759216 Sort Code: 23-69-72
Using the Reference Line: please state surname & booked day
(15) – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: Raymond K Photography Limited’ discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors which tends to circumvent its policies may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; missed appointments and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should Raymond K Photography Limited initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, excluding deposit as well as fair market value for all services/products already provided. In case of withdrawal, £90.00 an hour is charged for all photography services already provided and £45.00 an hour is charged for all other services, consultations and all driving time, rounded up to the nearest half-hour.
(16) – LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies excluding death, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Raymond K Photography Limited will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability are limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
Raymond K Photography Limited takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S photographs either on electronic media (memory cards or hard drives) being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Raymond K Photography Limited’ control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of a total number of originals.
Where there is a technical failure of equipment, whether camera equipment or media such as memory cards, hard drives, USB media or any other storage device in use at the time of the photography session Raymond K Photography Limited shall not be held liable for such failure that is out of Raymond K Photography Limited’s control. Reasonable care shall at all times be taken to ensure equipment is maintained, cleaned and in full working order prior to any event taking place, any failure thereafter shall not present any liability on Raymond K Photography Limited for loss of images. Raymond K Photography Limited carries backup equipment which shall consist of one additional camera body and one lens with ancillary equipment such as batteries.
(17) – NON-GUARANTEE: Raymond K Photography Limited shall be granted creative licence and artistic licence in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Raymond K Photography Limited judgement on photographic style shall be deemed correct. Due to weather variation, availability and willingness of subjects and variations in locations, Raymond K Photography Limited will do their best to honour requested photographs, but do not guarantee any specific picture, background or group arrangement. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the event, Raymond K Photography Limited cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. Raymond K Photography Limited will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes, or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Raymond K Photography Limited’ control.
(18) – PERFORMANCE: Raymond K Photography Limited shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract where such failure is a direct or indirect result of any acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers and/or any other condition beyond its control.
(19) – SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
(20) – AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognised as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by THE CLIENT and Raymond K Photography Limited at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
(21) – REPRINT ORDERS: Reprints of photos (or additional prints of photos not included in the package, but which is part of the additional low-resolution images provided on CD) may be ordered as defined under Raymond K Photography Limited Price List as valid at the time of signing this contract. Replacement CD/DVD will be a fixed fee of £75.00 each.
Please note that prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
(22) – PROFESSIONAL IMAGE MANIPULATION: It is understood that if a technicality prevents Raymond K Photography Limited from performing requested image manipulation, or if a technicality prevents the final result to meet THE CLIENT’S requirement, THE CLIENT will accept the fact that Raymond K Photography Limited has performed to its best ability with regard to the specific task and that Raymond K Photography Limited has no further responsibility towards said image manipulation.
(23) – ALBUMS & PHOTOGRAPHS: Pricing for albums, photographs and any framed printing service will be covered by the Raymond K Photography Limited Price Guide enclosed along with this contract. Unless otherwise agreed no images will be provided to the CLIENT unless covered within the chosen package and not until the final payment has been made and confirm clearance of the funds into Raymond K Photography Limited’ bank account.
(24) – Law: This contract shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
(25) – SEVERABILITY & LIABILITY: The named parties on this contract are both jointly and severally liable under this contract. Where this contract is signed electronically and signed by only one party they shall accept by signing this document that they have the authority and approval of the other party and agree it is done so on the absent parties agreement and is, therefore, both liable under the terms of this contract.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.