Who we are
Raymond K Photography Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN. For all data matters contact our DATA PROTECTION OFFICER on 0773 045 0909.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you when you make an enquiry, register interest in working for us or place an order for services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. To register you with our website and to administer it. For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services. Website usage information is collected using cookies and google analytics.
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, add to our suppliers list and, if you agree, to email you about services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with your site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytic tools to analyse your interaction with our website.
Who we share your data with
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will only be shared with data processors necessary for the running of our business, for example our CRM provider and accounting provider.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN. For all data matters contact our DATA PROTECTION OFFICER on 0773 045 0909.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties